The Komodo team will setup the initial account using our Wonde integration, but you can also add/remove users at any point yourself.
Instructions to add/remove users
Step 1: Go to 'Settings'
- When you login, navigate to 'Settings' in the menu bar
Step 2: Go to 'People'
- Then access the 'People' tab
- This will then display a list of all users within your organisation and user account limits
Step 3: Add a user
- Click 'Add people' at the top of that screen
- Enter the details of the user:
- Email address (school email is recommended)
- User type (Staff = limited permissions; Admin = all permissions; User = students)
- Team they need adding to (every user must be added to a team)
- Then press 'Invite'
- You can also use 'Team Codes' but this is for students ONLY!
Step 4: Remove a user
- Find the user in the list you wish to remove
- Press the red 'X' next to them
- This will permanently remove them from the account until re-invited
Different user types: Staff = limited permissions; Admin = all permissions; User = students