Setup your groups of students and staff to ensure the right access permissions are set. The Komodo team will initially set this up but you can view/edit this at any point.
Instructions to add/remove teams
Step 1: Go to 'Settings' and then 'Teams'
- When you login, navigate to 'Settings' in the menu bar
- Then click on the 'Teams' tab
Step 2: Add a new team
- Type the name of your team e.g. House 1, Year 9, Bacon House etc.
- Choose the team type (Boarding, Campus, Course, House, Misc, Registration, User, Year)
- Then press 'Create'
Step 3: Add users to your new team
- Click on your newly created team in the list
- This will bring it up on the right side of the screen
- Press the blue '+' to add new members
- Find the users in the list that pops up and again use the blue '+' to add them
- This will then give staff/admins access to that group of students
Step 4: Remove users from your team
- Click on the bin icon next to each user within your team that you need access removed from
Step 5: Remove teams
- Click on the bin icon next to the team name
- This will remove the users from this grouping and the team itself
Use teams to create groups of students that you want to quickly and easily send surveys or monitor issues of