Setup your groups of students and staff to ensure the right access permissions are set. The Komodo team will initially set this up but you can view/edit this at any point.
Instructions to add teams
Step 1: Go to 'Settings' and then 'Teams'
- When you login, navigate to 'Settings' in the menu bar
- Then click on the 'Teams' tab
Step 2: Add a new team
- Type the name of your team e.g. House 1, Year 9, Bacon House etc.
- Choose the team type (Boarding, Campus, Course, House, Misc, Registration, User, Year)
- Then press 'Create'
Step 3: Add users to your new team
- Click on your newly created team in the list
- This will bring it up on the right side of the screen
- Press the blue '+' to add new members
- Find the users in the list that pops up and again use the blue '+' to add them
- This will then give staff/admins access to that group of students
Use teams to create groups of students that you want to quickly and easily send surveys or monitor issues of