Setup your groups of students and staff to ensure the right access permissions are set. The Komodo team will initially set this up but you can view/edit this at any point.
Instructions to add/remove users from a team
Step 1: Go to 'Settings' and then 'Teams'
- When you login, navigate to 'Settings' in the menu bar
- Then click on the 'Teams' tab
Step 2: Add users to your new team
- Click on your newly created team in the list
- This will bring it up on the right side of the screen
- Press the blue '+' to add new members
- Find the users in the list that pops up and again use the blue '+' to add them
- This will then give staff/admins access to that group of students
Step 3: Remove users from your team
- Click on the bin icon next to each user within your team that you need access removed from
Users can be within multiple teams within a school